Registration for TASP 2018 will open on November 15, 2017!
The Tabor Academy Summer Program (TASP) welcomes campers from across the United States and around the world. Below you will find important information related to the registration process. Program, dates, rates, availability can be found at http://taborsummer.org/program-dates-fees. We also recommend you visit the “PARENTS CORNER” section of our website where you will find: travel information, the parent handbook, packing lists, testimonials, pictures and videos, FAQs, and much more.
We only accept campers on an individual basis and not in groups. Only parents/legal guardians can submit their campers registration online, agents/consultants cannot submit applications on the families behalf. We do not have specific enrollment requirements (testing, transcripts, TOEFL scores, etc.) but all campers must have a basic understanding of the English language (reading/writing) in order to participate.
You may complete the online registration form by clicking here or by clicking on any one of the “Summer Program Registration” quick-links on our website. There is not a specific deadline date to register but sessions will close as they fill, so we encourage parents to register online early.
During the registration process the system will create a Camp In Touch account for you, this is where you keep track of all your camper’s information and forms. PLEASE NOTE: only siblings can be registered under the same account. Once you submit your camper(s) application online:
- TASP office will confirm receipt of your application via email.
- TASP office will review your application and confirm enrollment via email.
- Balance due in full May 1. (If you register AFTER May 1, the balance will be due in full once we confirm enrollment)
- Complete and submit all required forms by June 1. (If you registered AFTER June 1, forms will be due once we confirm enrollment)
Application & Camp in Touch Account
All families must register online. During the application process you will create a Camp In Touch account, this is where you keep track of all your campers information. Once we confirm enrollment all required camper forms will be accessible in your account under the “forms and documents” section. PLEASE NOTE: if you have more than one child attending, all forms will be located in the same account.
Forms are due to be completed and submitted by June 1. If you enroll your child after June 1, the forms will be due once we confirm enrollment. No camper will be allowed to participate in the program until all health, medical, and consent forms are on file and have been submitted and reviewed. All forms are necessary for camp attendance, as we must abide by Massachusetts Public Health regulations.
Deposit & Payments
During the application process a non-refundable deposit will be required of $100 for day campers and $500 for residential campers (payable via credit card only). We accept VISA, Master Card and Discover (we do not accept AMEX). We will ONLY process the payment for the initial deposit when we confirm enrollment, which will be applied to your balance due. Balances will be due in full by May 1, or your camper may lose their reserved spot at the program. If you enroll your child after May 1, the balance will be due in full once we confirm enrollment.
Payment Options for the balance:
- Credit Card: You may pay by credit card online through your Camp In Touch account or call the office and we will be happy to take a card over the phone. Payments may be submitted anytime via your Camp In Touch account as long as the balance is paid in full by May 1st. We do NOT automatically process credit cards until you authorize the payment by submitting it online or by phone.
- Check: You may mail a check, payable to Tabor Academy (NOTE: “Summer Program” in memo) located at 66 Spring Street, Marion, MA 02738. Checks must be payable in US funds and drawn from a US bank.
- Auto Bill: You may pay your balance in equal monthly installments through May 1st. The number of installments (maximum of 6) and payment amounts are calculated based on when you enroll your camper and your balance due. Once your application is accepted and your camper is enrolled, we will charge the credit card on file the first week of every month until May 1st when balances are due in full. PLEASE NOTE: if you add an additional session your monthly payment will be adjusted based on your current balance.
- Wire: (For our international families only) You may wire the balance (deposit must be paid via credit card) to us if paying via credit card or check is NOT an option. If you need wiring instructions, please contact the office once your camper is enrolled.
(Not applicable to specialized camps or other programs)
NOTE: Certain discounts are applied once enrollment is confirmed. For the early bird discount, if your child enrolls in both the residential and day program the residential discount will be applied.
- Early Bird Discount: $25 off if registered by December 15, in the Day or 6 & 7 Program (per camper)
- Early Bird Discount: $100 off if registered by December 15, in the Residential Program (per camper)
- Sibling Discount: $100 off for each additional sibling in the Day Program
- Sibling Discount: $300 off for each additional sibling in the Residential Program
- Six Week Discount: 5% off if your camper registers for all six weeks in the Day Program (half or full day)
- Staff Discount: Tabor staff will receive the appropriate discount when we finalize your registration.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- There are NO refunds of registration fees for cancellations after May 1.
- There are NO refunds of registration fees for late arrivals, absences, suspensions, dismissals, withdrawals, and/or early departures.
- There are NO refunds if changing from a full to half day session once the program has started.