Summertime is meant to be FUN, and the Tabor Summer Camp offers a wide range of FUN and engaging activities.
Campers will play, swim, act, create, and sail throughout Tabor’s 85-acre campus and Sippican Harbor.
Campers will take advantage of our state-of-the-art facilities including our, athletic center, visual and performing art facilities, classrooms, and the marine science center. Our tennis courts, track, seven playing fields (including our turf facilities), and our waterfront rivals those of most universities and yacht clubs. Our sailing docks are literally in our back yard.
Come experience an unforgettable summer by the sea!
2023 ACTIVITY Offerings
PLEASE NOTE: If enrollment is low for any activity offering it may be cancelled.
Please click HERE for activity descriptions,
grade levels, and enrollment requirements (if applicable).
- Archery NEW 2023!
- Ceramics (2 week enrollment commitment)
- Chess NEW 2023!
- Coding Through Game Design (5th to 10th grade)
- Crack the Cube - Rubik’s Cube™
- Creative Crafts
- Digital Photography (5th to 10th grade)
- Field Hockey
- Flag Football
- Home Economics Discovery (7th to 10th grade) NEW 2023!
- Kayaking NEW 2023!
- Marine Science Coastal Critters (2nd to 4th grade)
- Marine Science - Marine Biology (5th to 7h grade)
- Marine Science - Field Research (8th to 10th grade)
- Mind, Body, & Spirit
- Minecraft ™ (3rd to 8th grade)
- Nature Quest
- Pickleball NEW 2023!
- Stitch & Sew NEW 2023!
- Ultimate Frisbee