Activities & Courses
Summertime is meant to be FUN and the Tabor Summer Camp offers a wide range of engaging activities and enrichment courses. You will play, swim, act, create, and sail throughout Tabor’s 85-acre campus and Sippican Harbor. Our tennis courts, track, seven playing fields (including our turf facilities), invite you to play sports and games, and our waterfront rival those of most universities and yacht clubs. Our sailing docks are literally in our back yard. You may also take advantage of our state of the art Athletic Center, home to our international squash courts, multipurpose gym, fitness center, weight rooms, and much more. Our enrichment course offerings allow each child to learn something new and expand their knowledge. Our courses are not about grades but about allowing you to explore your interests.
You’ll take advantage of Tabor’s state of the art facilities, including the Science and Math Wing, the Braitmeyer Art Center, and the Marine and Nautical Science Center. Tabor Summer Camp supplies all equipment needed for activities, but if your child brings their own please clearly mark each item with their name. Children are responsible for their property as the Tabor Summer Camp is not liable for any loss, theft, or damage to your camper’s belongings.
- Clay (2 consecutive week enrollment commitment)
- Dance NEW NEW 2019!
- Flag Football
- GaGa Ball NEW NEW 2019!
- Gymnastics in partnership with Bay State Gymnastics (first 6 weeks ONLY)
- Jewelry Making NEW NEW 2019!
- Pyrography for Beginners (7th to 10th grade)
- Sailing (8 levels of instructions; 2 consecutive week enrollment commitment)
- Swimming (6 levels of American Red Cross instruction)
- Tennis (3 levels)
- Ultimate Frisbee (afternoons only)
2019 Enrichment Courses
- Bulls and Bears - Stockmarket (4th to 10th grade)
- Coding Through Game Design (6th to 10th grade, first 4 weeks ONLY)
- Crack the Cube - Rubik’s Cube™
- Creative Writing (2 grade levels, 3rd to 6th grade & 7th to 10th grade)
- Digital Photography (5th to 10th grade)
- English as a Second Language (ESL) I: The American Experience
- English as a Second Language (ESL) II: TOEFL Preparation
- Game Theory (8th to 10th grade; first 3 weeks ONLY)
- GoPro™ (4th to 10th grade)
- Introduction to Drone Technology (7th to 9th grade)
- Lego City™ (2nd to 6th grade)
- Lego Friends™ (2nd to 6th grade)
- Marine Science-Coastal Critters (2nd to 4th grade)
- Marine Science- Marine Biology (5th to 10th grade)
- Marine Science-Oceanography (6th to 10th grade)
- Minecraft™ (3rd to 8th grade) NEW 2019!
- Rocketry (3rd to 6th grade)
- SSAT Prep (7th to 9th grade, 3 consecutive week enrollment commitment, starts 6/24 & 7/15)
- STEM Studio (2nd to 6th) NEW 2019!
- TABOR SUMMER CAMP Newspaper (5th to 10th grade)
- Theater Arts (6th to 10th grade)