Activities & Courses
Summertime is meant to be FUN and the Tabor Summer Camp offers a wide range of engaging activities and enrichment courses. You will play, swim, act, create, and sail throughout Tabor’s 85-acre campus and Sippican Harbor. Our tennis courts, track, seven playing fields (including our turf facilities), invite you to play sports and games, and our waterfront rival those of most universities and yacht clubs. Our sailing docks are literally in our back yard. You may also take advantage of our state of the art Athletic Center, home to our international squash courts, multipurpose gym, fitness center, weight rooms, and much more. Our enrichment course offerings allow each child to learn something new and expand their knowledge. Our courses are not about grades but about allowing you to explore your interests.
You’ll take advantage of Tabor’s state of the art facilities, including the Science and Math Wing, the Braitmeyer Art Center, and the Marine and Nautical Science Center. Tabor Summer Camp supplies all equipment needed for activities, but if your child brings their own please clearly mark each item with their name. Children are responsible for their property as the Tabor Summer Camp is not liable for any loss, theft, or damage to your camper’s belongings.
- Clay (2 consecutive week enrollment commitment)
- Creative Crafts NEW 2020!
- Field Hockey NEW 2020!
- Flag Football
- Gymnastics (in partnership with Bay State Gymnastics)
- Mind, Body, & Spirit NEW 2020!
- Ultimate Frisbee
2020 Enrichment Courses
- Aerial Photography & Videography (7th to 10th grade) NEW 2020!
- Coding Through Game Design (5th to 10th grade, first 4 weeks ONLY)
- Crack the Cube - Rubik’s Cube™
- Creative Writing
- Digital Photography (5th to 10th grade)
- English as a Second Language (ESL): TOEFL Preparation (7th to 10th grade, starts 6/29 & 7/20 only, 3 consecutive week enrollment commitment)
- Exploring Entrepreneurship (8th to 10th grade, starts 6/29 only, 3 consecutive week enrollment commitment) NEW 2020!
- Marine Science - Coastal Critters (2nd to 4th grade)
- Marine Science - Marine Biology (5th to 7h grade)
- Marine Science - Field Research (8th to 10th grade)
- Minecraft ™ (3rd to 8th grade)
- Nature Quest NEW 2020!
- STEM Lego (3rd to 5th grade) NEW 2020!
- STEM Rocketry (4th to 8th grade) NEW 2020!
- STEM Robotics (7th to 10th grade) NEW 2020!