Each year Tabor Summer Camp distributes numerous camp session scholarships* directly to charitable and educational organizations in order to provide support to children in financial need and educational programs. We do not award scholarships to individuals directly.
If your organization would like to request a donation for next summer, please email the office at email@example.com by December 31. We will need detailed information about the services you provide and how the scholarship will be used and distributed (auction, financial eligibility, etc.). All requests are reviewed in January and awardees will be notified by the end of the month.
Awarded organizations must coordinate and oversee their selection process directly. Awardee information will be due to the office by April 1, and parents will need to register their child by May 1. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate all requests.
Past scholarship recipients include:
- ACA Campership Program
- Boys & Girls Club
- Community Nurse & Hospice Care
- Cystic Fibrosis Walk
- Edward Devotion School
- Fall River Key Family Networks
- Flora Foundation
- Karam Foundation
- New Bedford Star Kids
- Old Rochester Regional Drama Program
- Old Rochester Regional Swim Team
- Our Sisters' School
- Pine Ridge Native American Reservation with the Lakota Tribe
- Saint Ignatius Loyola Academy
- Squash Haven
* determined by Tabor Summer Camp based on availability.