Tabor Summer Camp provides transportation for our unaccompanied out-of-state and out-of-country residential campers arriving and/or departing from flights at Boston’s Logan Airport located at 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128. We do not provide transportation services for campers arriving/departing from Providence Greene Airport in Rhode Island. Transportation is not available for our day program, parents are responsible for dropping off/picking up their campers daily.
Unaccompanied minors are met at Logan Airport by a staff member and parents will find out the name person and their contact information the day prior to your child’s departure. We can NOT provide transportation or accommodations before and/or after a campers designated start/end date.
Every airline is different with regards to unaccompanied minors, so please contact the airline directly with questions or concerns on how they handle unaccompanied minors. All airlines usually charge an additional fee for this service. This fee MUST be paid to the airline directly, prior to both arrival and departure flights (as much as $150 depending on the airline).
When booking travel you must make your flight arrangements as follows. These are the only times that our staff is available to pick up/drop off campers.
- Arriving flight times between 8am-12pm (noon) eastern time.
- Departing flight times between 10am-4pm eastern time.
If you are not able to book your campers flights during these times you will need to coordinate your own transportation. Please visit our "TRAVEL" page at https://taborsummer.org/travel for a list of local transportation service providers. Listings posted on this page are provided as a convenience to the Tabor Summer Camp community and are not recommendations or endorsements of products and/or services.
The fee for this service is $50 each way. If you will require airport transportation for your unaccompanied child, please select the appropriate transportation option on your camper's application ("Airport Transportation FROM Logan" and/or "Airport Transportation TO Logan"), or you may call the office and we will be happy to add it for you. The fee will automatically be added to your account. Once you book your flight, you will need to submit the travel form by June 1, which will be located in your Camp in Touch account under the Forms & Documents section.
- This service is ONLY available for children traveling unaccompanied and arriving/departing from flights at Logan Airport.
- Transportation back to the airport is NOT available for campers attending our 1 week residential programs, parents are responsible for pick up by 12pm (noon) on the day of departure.
- We can NOT provide transportation or accommodations before and/or after a campers designated start/end date.
- We can NOT provide transportation to any other locations.
- This service is not available for the Tabor Marine Science Camp.